Here’s a round-up of the blog posts you might have missed in December, handily grouped by the website on which they appeared.
- Sometimes prequels can give movie franchises a much needed shot in the arm, while other times they only makes things worse! (click here)
- Alien shapeshifters the Skrulls are set to terrorize the Marvel Cinematic Universe in upcoming blockbuster Captain Marvel – here’s a list of Avengers characters they could (and couldn’t) be impersonating (click here)
- Cameo roles only account for a fraction of a movie’s screen time, but they can still be enough to make (or break) it – as this collection of cancelled cameos illustrates! (click here)
- The Avengers franchise has so many characters these days, it’s not surprising that more than a few have dropped off the radar; this list highlights those guys and gals who deserve a comeback (as well as those who should never be seen again) (click here)
- If you think the Twilight sequels were crazy, check out this list of unused plot points from unpublished follow-up Forever Dawn, and see how much more bonkers things might have been, instead! (click here)
- Some of these outlandish Star Wars fan theories have actually turned out to be accurate, while the rest could still potentially be given the official thumbs up (click here)