Here’s a round-up of my external blog posts you might have missed in November, handily grouped by website:
- Now that Joker has proven the viability of out-of-continuity, standalone comic book movies, here’s a list of stories that deserve the “DC Black” treatment next.
- X-Men comic book continuity is notoriously convoluted, as illustrated by the storylines on this list!
- Some comic book crossover events change the status quo forever, while others may as well have never happened – this list rounds up prime examples of both.
- Scream, Back to the Future and Pretty Woman – these are just some of the hit movies on this list that were nearly saddled with terrible titles.
- Daniel Craig’s tenure as James Bond will draw to a close with next year’s No Time To Die; this list looks at everything right (and wrong) with Craig’s stint as 007 to date.
- Before Ghostbusters: Afterlife there was abandoned sequel Ghostbusters III – and you won’t believe how crazy it would have been!
- Cinema has a long history of delayed sequels; this list separates the good from the bad, to determine which of these belated follow-up flicks were (and weren’t) worth the wait.